“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much!” – Helen Keller
Join Take Action Petaluma (TAP)
- Sign-up and follow TAP on Facebook
- Share posts and build awareness within your community about development plans that threaten our wetlands, river and open spaces.
- Participate in TAP partner events, petitions and respond to city government proposals.
Change Happens With You !
2020 is a critical election cycle both nationally and locally. Our City Government is run by elected officials that have the ability to shape our town with their votes. They are not paid positions and are influenced by their financial supporters. Get to know the incumbents (Healy, Miller and Kearney) and the challengers (Barnacle, Pocekay, Wallack) to find out how they envision Petaluma's open spaces.
Learn more about the candidate platforms during an online live forum (links to follow):
– Thursday, September 24, Argus/Chamber 6-8:30pm
– Tues Sept 29 PCRC (Pt2) 5:30-7pm
– Thursday, October 1, AAUW Forum ~6pm
– Tuesday, October 6, NBOP Forum 6:30-8:30pm
– Thursday, October 8, Future of Housing: Petaluma City Council Candidate Forum 7:00pm – Click Here for the link
Mayor Teresa Barrett Endorsements:
- Participate in City Council Meetings and have your voice heard.Subscribe to get alerts of all City meetings, read the agenda for simple instructions for commenting.
- Subscribe to get Alerts of All City Meetings: Link: href=”https://cityofpetaluma.org/subscribe/”>https://cityofpetaluma.org/subscribe/ Select “Public Meetings” checkbox
- Email City Council, tell them what you think.
Email City Clerk, at email@example.com with your message and add the request, “Please forward this email to the City Council”
- Contact City Managers and tell them what you think:
- Email City Manager, Peggy Flynn: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Assistant City Manager, Brian Cochran: 707.778.4345